Pray for Darlene Zschech

Please join the world to pray for Darlene Zschech as we are standing and believing for complete healing. She recently discovered that she has / had breast cancer. For updates you can visit her blog site and www.darlenezschech.com/blog/


Hey lovely people,

I am overwhelmed today by your love and phone calls, gifts and especially your prayers. From the bottom of my heart I Thank You. I am resting in God’s love for me and the finished work of the cross.

One of the great worship leaders of Hope UC, Amanda Batterham, sent me a song she has written as a gift to my soul today. I laid on my bed, worshiped, wept, and felt to share this (with her permission) with any of you going through a tough time.

Click on the link to listen ….  Amanda Batterham – Saviour Of The World
God is with us. The great Emmanuel.. Xx take heart.
Love you,
Darls


No comments:

Post a Comment